Selma, DipCNM, mANP, rGNC – is registered Nutritional Therapist with a Diploma in Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy from the College of Naturopathic Medicine, London.
With a background in Personal Training from a leading fitness provider Future Fit, London, I see myself as wellbeing and lifestyle coach. I am passionate about helping clients become healthier and happier person, working with your individual health; taking into consideration your life as whole – your mind as well as your body because food choices we make on daily basis are almost always attached to a great deal of emotion.
Having personally suffered from food intolerance’s, I have special interest in gut and mental health, as well as hormonal and immune system health in addition to specialty for sports Nutrition too.
If you are someone looking to
- Sleep better
- Have more energy
- Lose weight
- Support your gut health
- Need help with Stress management with foods and exercise (anything you enjoy getting body moving i.e., yoga, daily walks)
- Understand how much you should be eating to support your health and wellbeing overall – identify barriers if any that can stop you from sticking to your plan, so we have easy to follow plan in place
- Keep it simple with many recipe ideas to fit into your lifestyle
- Knowing how to eat well for a healthier happy you
- No quick fixes but practical support that is achievable and maintainable.
Let me guide you through this process with careful and safe support in place for each client that I see.
If you are looking for a healthy eating expert to write a bespoke Nutritional plan to fit into your lifestyle with mission to follow the process for a well-nourished body that would make you feel stronger to deal with everyday life challenges – please book a Free 15 minute consultation to find out how this may benefit you!