Live Event – Juicing for Health
Now Cancelled – Watch this space for more events!
Part “Body Talks” – A series of informal presentations and talks about health topics that concern many, or all of us.
Topics covered in this event:
- Come and learn what juicing Is all about
- How to make it easy
- How to make sure it is healthy
- How to make it fit in your lifestyle
- Which juicer?
- Which fruits and which vegetables?
- Why do it at all…?
- Audience Juicing participation
Loads of samples and slurps on offer, recipes, ideas and information. Small finger foods buffet included (to soak up some of those juicy samples!)
Location: Jubilee Social Café, Jubilee Road, Letchworth
Enid Taylor ND, Naturopath & Director of Taymount Clinic (pioneers in gut health through FMT www.taymount.com)
Other Body Talks in the series
(all of them are gut-related):
- Alcohol Free- How to get the Buzz without the Booze (starring the
- Kombucha phenomenon)
- Diabetes – the sweet sting of sugar
- Menopause – Myth, Magic and the 7 Dwarfs of the Menopause!
- Mental Health – is it all in the mind?
- Pickles and Probiotics – don’t get in a froth over ferments
- Yeast, Candida – Thrush and other birds
- IV Vitamin Therapy – Supplements – do we really need them?
- Weight Loss for the right body – which genotype are you?
- Nutritional Therapy – who can tell me what I should eat?