Try out our simple, Strawberry Truffles recipe. It’s perfect as a healthy snack, a delicious desert, and easy to make for Summer. This recipe makes about 12 balls – double recipe for a larger batch.
- 40g freeze dried strawberries – approximately
- 50g almonds
- 90g dates
- 30g chia seeds
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- Desiccated coconut
- Place freeze dried strawberries in a food processor and blend until they turn to a powder
- Add almonds and blend until chopped into small pieces.
- Add dates, chia seeds and vanilla essence and mix until they form a sticky dough. Add very small amounts of water, as necessary, to encourage ingredients to stick together
- Using your hands, roll small amounts of the mixture into balls and roll in desiccated coconut to coat
- Store in the fridge