- Over 18g of organic papaya per sachet for healthy regular bowel function.
- Papaya is naturally high in papain and has a long history of traditional use for helping support more regular bowel movements.
- Original recipe used by the Lotus Buddhist monks in Hawaii.
- 100% natural ingredients.
- Sweetened with natural organic apple juice concentrate.
- Delicious and easy to consume.
Each 20g stickpack serving typically contains % NRV* Fruit of the Papaya 18.8g ✝ Energy 10 kcals Protein 0.12g Carbohydrate 2.18g of which: Sugars 2.05g Fat <0.02g of which: Saturates <0.02g Salt 0.004g
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
Organic fruit juice concentrate from apple
How is Caricol Made?
Caricol is made from the pulp of tree-ripened papaya, and prepared to the original recipe used by the Lotus Buddhist Monastery on Big Island in Hawaii. The name Caricol is derived from CARica papaya L. which is the botanical name for papaya; and COL, representing the colon, where traditional use suggests it has its most powerful effect.
The papaya fruit used are certified organic and sourced from Sri Lanka, harvested when they are ripe. They are then hand-peeled and pitted, and this preserves the valuable ingredients within the Caricol. The papaya pulp is “mashed” on site, then boiled for a few hours and then oxygenated. The entire process of the patented manufacturing process is computer-controlled and logged according to exact specifications, which all determins its final effectiveness. To round off the flavour, organic fruit juice concentrate from apple is used, which is responsible for the fruity sweetness of Caricol