Body Talks is a series of informational presentations and talks about health topics that concern many, or all of us.
Have you got the guts for good health?
6pm – 8.30pm Weds 21st July 2021
Jubilee Social Cafe, Jubilee Road, Letchworth, SJ6 1WU
Includes a healthy and delicious supper, with lots of opportunities to ask questions from knowledgeable staff and therapists from the Taymount Clinic.
- How does our “Gut” work?
- Which bits make up the “Gut”?
- What is the Gut/Brain connection all about?
- What is a good diet?
- Probiotics or Prebiotics
- The F*** Word…the facts about flatulence
- Q & A
Enid Taylor ND, Naturopath and Director of Taymount Clinic (pioneers in gut health, health through FMT)
Janey Lee Grace, Author, Broadcaster and Champion of Imperfectly Natural Health, founder of The Sober Club
Other Body Talks Coming Soon!
- Juicing – how to make it taste nice as well as be healthy
- Alcohol Free – how to get the buzz without the booze (starring the Kambucha phenomenon)
- Diabetes – the sweet sting of sugar
- Menopause – myth, magic and the seven dwarfs of the menopause
- Mental Health – is it all in the mind?
- Pickles and probiotics – don’t get in a froth over ferments
- Yeast, Candida, Thrush and other birds
- IV Vitamin therapy – supplements do we really need them?
- Weight loss for the right body – which geno type are you?
- Nutritional Therapy – who can tell me what I should eat?