Body Talks – Now Postponed
Body Talks is a series of informational presentations and talks about health topics that concern many, or all of us.
Have you got the guts for good health?
6pm – 8.30pm Wed 1st Sept 2021
Jubilee Social Cafe, Jubilee Road, Letchworth, SJ6 1WU
Loads of samples and slurps on offer, recipes, ideas and information. Small finger foods buffet included (to soak up some of those juicy samples!), with lots of opportunities to ask questions from knowledgeable staff and therapists from the Taymount Clinic.
- Come and learn what juicing Is all about
- How to make it easy
- How to make sure it is healthy
- How to make it fit in your lifestyle
- Which juicer?
- Which fruits and which vegetables?
- Why do it at all…?
- Audience Juicing participation
Enid Taylor ND, Naturopath and Director of Taymount Clinic (pioneers in gut health, health through FMT)
Other Body Talks Coming Soon!
- Alcohol Free – how to get the buzz without the booze (starring the Kambucha phenomenon)
- Diabetes – the sweet sting of sugar
- Menopause – myth, magic and the seven dwarfs of the menopause
- Mental Health – is it all in the mind?
- Pickles and probiotics – don’t get in a froth over ferments
- Yeast, Candida, Thrush and other birds
- IV Vitamin therapy – supplements do we really need them?
- Weight loss for the right body – which geno type are you?
- Nutritional Therapy – who can tell me what I should eat?