1. What do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Name and contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- How we use your information
- If you make a booking for a consultation, the process involves the completion of a personal health questionnaire; this data from this is also held with the highest levels of security and privacy as per clinical guidelines for confidentiality as well as GDPR regulations.
Taymount Clinic uses your information to understand your needs and to improve our service. This includes use for administration, customer services, marketing and profiling your purchasing preferences.
We may send you information about Taymount Clinic products, offers or other services that we think may be of interest to you by email and/or post. We may also contact you for market research purposes, to inform future products. If you do not wish to receive this information, please contact us.
3. Tracking information
We use analysis tools to develop a better understanding of how customers are using our website, in order to improve the user experience. The information we track is anonymous and not linked to any personal information you provide.
5. Your personal information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like to request your details please contact us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Taymount Clinic may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.