Attend online event: £10 Attend in person: £20 + supper + goody bag
Have You Got the Guts for Good Health?
A series of informal presentations and talks about health topics that concern many, or all of us.
Wednesday July 21st 2021 6pm – 8.30pm
Topics covered in this first event:
⦁ How does our “Gut” work?
⦁ Which bits make up the “Gut”?
⦁ What is the Gut/Brain connection all about?
⦁ What is a Good Diet?
⦁ Probiotics… Prebiotics
⦁ The F*** word…. Facts about flatulence
-Healthy and delicious supper included lots of opportunities to ask questions from knowledgeable staff and therapists from the Taymount Clinic.
Location: Jubilee Social Café, Jubilee road, Letchworth
Enid Taylor ND, Naturopath & Director of Taymount Clinic (pioneers in gut health through FMT www.taymount.com)
Janey Lee Grace – Author, Broadcaster and Champion of Imperfectly
Natural Health, founder of the Sober Club: www.soberclub.com.
Other Body Talks coming soon in the series
(all of them are gut-related):
- Juicing– How to make it taste nice as well as healthy
- Alcohol Free- How to get the Buzz without the Booze (starring the
- Kombucha phenomenon)
- Diabetes – the sweet sting of sugar
- Menopause – Myth, Magic and the 7 Dwarfs of the Menopause!
- Mental Health – is it all in the mind?
- Pickles and Probiotics – don’t get in a froth over ferments
- Yeast, Candida – Thrush and other birds
- IV Vitamin Therapy – Supplements – do we really need them?
- Weight Loss for the right body – which genotype are you?
- Nutritional Therapy – who can tell me what I should eat?